JP bureau moves to Air Jamaica building downtown Kingston
‘+activeFrame.title + ‘
KINGSTON, Jamaica — As of Wednesday, Apr 23, all Justice of a Peace matters, special minister’s matrimony licences and expungement services offering by a Ministry of Justice will be finished from a belligerent building of a Air Jamaica Building on Harbour Street downtown Kingston.
An advisory released by a method Thursday pronounced a services would no longer be offering during Oxford House, 6 Oxford Road, Kingston 5.
The method serve suggested that a opening hours will continue to be 8:30 am to 5:00 pm, Mondays to Thursdays, and 8:30 am to 4:00 pm on Fridays.
Like a Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/jamaicaobserver
Follow us on Twitter https://twitter.com/JamaicaObserver
POST A COMMENT
1. We acquire reader comments on a tip stories of a day. Some comments might be republished on a website or in a journal â€“ email addresses will not be published.
2. Please know that comments are moderated and it is not always probable to tell all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to tell comments that are deputy of all received.
3. We ask that comments are polite and giveaway of slanderous or horrible material. Also greatfully hang to a subject underneath discussion.
4. Please do not write in retard capitals given this creates your criticism tough to read.
5. Please don’t use a comments to advertise. However, a promotion dialect can be some-more than easy if emailed: firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. If readers wish to news descent comments, advise a improvement or share a story afterwards greatfully email: email@example.com.