Forex: J$115.75 to one US dollar
‘+activeFrame.title + ‘
KINGSTON, Jamaica — The US dollar on Monday, Jan 26 finished trade during J$115.75, adult 3 cents, according to a Bank of Jamaica’s daily unfamiliar sell trade summary.
Meanwhile, a Canadian dollar sealed during J$92.98, down from J$93.41 while a British bruise argent finished trade during J$174.15 adult from J$173.33.
POST A COMMENT
1. We acquire reader comments on a tip stories of a day. Some comments might be republished on a website or in a journal â€“ email addresses will not be published.
2. Please know that comments are moderated and it is not always probable to tell all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to tell comments that are deputy of all received.
3. We ask that comments are polite and giveaway of slanderous or horrible material. Also greatfully hang to a subject underneath discussion.
4. Please do not write in retard capitals given this creates your criticism tough to read.
5. Please don’t use a comments to advertise. However, a promotion dialect can be some-more than easy if emailed: email@example.com.
6. If readers wish to news descent comments, advise a improvement or share a story afterwards greatfully email: firstname.lastname@example.org.