2nd Test: England need 143 to kick Windies
‘+activeFrame.title + ‘
St George’s, Grenada (AFP) — West Indies were discharged for 307 in their second innings to set England a aim of 143 to win a second Test during a National Cricket Stadium in Grenada on Saturday.
England have a smallest 59 overs to strech their aim and take a 1-0 lead in a three-match series.
Like a Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/jamaicaobserver
Follow us on Twitter https://twitter.com/JamaicaObserver
POST A COMMENT
1. We acquire reader comments on a tip stories of a day. Some comments might be republished on a website or in a journal â€“ email addresses will not be published.
2. Please know that comments are moderated and it is not always probable to tell all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to tell comments that are deputy of all received.
3. We ask that comments are polite and giveaway of slanderous or horrible material. Also greatfully hang to a subject underneath discussion.
4. Please do not write in retard capitals given this creates your criticism tough to read.
5. Please don’t use a comments to advertise. However, a promotion dialect can be some-more than easy if emailed: email@example.com.
6. If readers wish to news descent comments, advise a improvement or share a story afterwards greatfully email: firstname.lastname@example.org.