Winehouse film irks family
‘+activeFrame.title + ‘
LONDON (AP) — The family of Amy Winehouse has criticised a documentary about a late thespian that is due to have a premiere during subsequent month’s Cannes Film Festival.
A matter released Sunday by family orator Chris Goodman pronounced executive Asif Kapadia’s Amy is “misleading and contains some simple untruths.”
Amy is due to shade out of foe during a May 13-24 Cannes festival.
The matter pronounced a film suggested family members did too small to assistance a singer, who died in Jul 2011 during age 27 of random ethanol poisoning. The essence diva, whose 2006 manuscript Back to Black won 5 Grammy Awards, had battled drug and ethanol abuse for years.
POST A COMMENT
1. We acquire reader comments on a tip stories of a day. Some comments might be republished on a website or in a journal â€“ email addresses will not be published.
2. Please know that comments are moderated and it is not always probable to tell all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to tell comments that are deputy of all received.
3. We ask that comments are polite and giveaway of slanderous or horrible material. Also greatfully hang to a subject underneath discussion.
4. Please do not write in retard capitals given this creates your criticism tough to read.
5. Please don’t use a comments to advertise. However, a promotion dialect can be some-more than easy if emailed: firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. If readers wish to news descent comments, advise a improvement or share a story afterwards greatfully email: email@example.com.