Forex: J$112.69 to one US dollar
‘+activeFrame.title + ‘
KINGSTON, Jamaica —The US dollar on Friday, Jul 11, finished trade during J$112.69 down dual cents, according to a Bank of Jamaica’s daily unfamiliar sell trade summary.
At a same time a Canadian dollar sealed during J$105.33 down from 105.99 on Thursday, while a British bruise finished trade during J$192.66 down from J$192.97.
POST A COMMENT
1. We acquire reader comments on a tip stories of a day. Some comments might be republished on a website or in a journal â€“ email addresses will not be published.
2. Please know that comments are moderated and it is not always probable to tell all that have been submitted. We will, however, try to tell comments that are deputy of all received.
3. We ask that comments are polite and giveaway of slanderous or horrible material. Also greatfully hang to a subject underneath discussion.
4. Please do not write in retard capitals given this creates your criticism tough to read.
5. Please don’t use a comments to advertise. However, a promotion dialect can be some-more than easy if emailed: email@example.com.
6. If readers wish to news descent comments, advise a improvement or share a story afterwards greatfully email: firstname.lastname@example.org.